If you’d like to work together or find out more about how we could collaborate, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I also have a media kit available on request.
The DADventurer is recognised as the #4 UK Parenting Blog and #2 UK Dad Blog. The DADventurer is a PR friendly blog, meaning that I am happy to work with brands should any PR folk wish to collaborate. This includes paid for:
- Sponsored Posts (see examples on my Sponsored page)
- Product Reviews (see examples on the Product Review page)
- Giveaways / Competitions Hosting (see examples on the Competition page)
- Videos / Vlogs (see examples on my Videos page)
- Guest Posts / Articles for other websites (see examples on my As Featured On page)
- Brand Rep / Ambassador (current Brand Reps for Huggies and Organix. Previously Lilly & Sid, The Big Little Tent Festival, Silentnight and DisneyLife)
Please note, I do not accept guest posts or banner advertising.
Previous And Current Collaborations
I’ve worked successfully with a large number of companies ranging from household names through to up-and-coming brands of varying sizes. Due to the content and audience of this blog, the majority of companies I work with are directly related to areas such as parenting, family, home, babies, kids, fatherhood and being a bloke. Brands I have collaborated with on campaigns, product reviews, competitions, sponsored posts and other stuff include:
Blog Stats & Demographics
Not intending to get too sales pitchy on you, but the DADventurer is recognised as one of the top dad and parenting blogs in the UK. Notable accolades include:
- Number 4 Parenting Blog in the UK according to Vuelio (November 2016)
- Number 2 Dad Blog in the UK according to Tots 100 (October 2016) and Vuelio (June 2016)
- A finalist in BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards (BiBs 2016) in the ‘Family’ category (May 2016)
- Shortlisted for Closer magazine’s Blogger Dad Of The Year 2016 Awards (June 2016)
- Shortlisted for Vuelio’s 2016 Blog Awards in the Dad Blog category (September 2016)
- A finalist in the Herts Digital Awards 2017 for Blog (July 2017)
- Shortlisted for Vuelio’s 2017 Blog Awards in the Parenting category (September 2017)
The DADventurer blog and social media stats include:
I am also the co-founder of DigiDads – a group of the UK’s most influential online dads. Recognised as leading UK dad bloggers individually, we’ve come together to combine our experience, reputation and following to provide an enhanced platform for brands to deliver their messages to our audiences.
As a group, we regularly achieve 1.2 million monthly social media impressions, have a collective 115,000 social media followers and achieve 60,000 blog views per month. Please let me know if you’re interested in discussing wider projects with DigiDads.
Terms and Conditions
Please note my following T’s & C’s:
- Commissioned content (sponsored posts, product reviews etc) will be honest, reflect my true opinion and final editorial decisions will remain with me.
- Links will be marked as no-follow where I have received compensation (payment, vouchers, products etc) for working with the brand (as per Google’s Terms of Service).
- All commissioned blog posts, vlogs and social media activity will be clearly labelled and identified as being paid for. This includes the appropriate disclosure and hashtags (as per CAP and ASA guidelines, such as here and here). Here is a copy of my Disclosure Policy.
- Payment is to be made within 30 days of the work being completed (unless negotiated beforehand). Bank transfer is the preferred payment method, however PayPal will be accepted with an additional 5% of the invoice amount added to cover PayPal fees.
- If payment is outstanding after 30 days, interest and compensation will be charged under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. As per gov.uk guidelines, this will be ‘statutory interest’ (8% plus the Bank of England base rate) accrued on a daily basis and compensation as determined by the invoice amount (under section 5A).
- All commissioned posts will stay live for at least one year.