If you’d like to work together or find out more about how we could collaborate, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via Twitter / Facebook and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The DADventurer is recognised as the #4 UK Parenting Blog and #2 UK Dad Blog. The DADventurer is a PR friendly blog, meaning that I am happy to work with brands should any PR folk wish to collaborate. This includes paid for:
- Product Reviews (see examples on the Product Review page)
- Giveaways / Competitions Hosting (see examples on the Competition page)
- Sponsored Posts (see examples on my Sponsored page)
- Videos / Vlogs (see examples on my Videos page)
- Guest Posts / Articles for other websites (see examples on my As Featured On page)
- Brand Rep / Ambassador (current Brand Reps for Organix, Silentnight and DisneyLife. Previously Lilly & Sid and The Big Little Tent Festival)
Previous And Current Collaborations
I’ve worked successfully with a large number of companies ranging from household names through to up-and-coming brands of varying sizes. This brand collaboration saw me recognised in a November 2014 Tots100 article as being one of five blogs working well with brands.
Due to the content and audience of this blog, the majority of companies I work with are directly related to areas such as parenting, family, home, babies, kids, fatherhood and being a bloke. Brands I have collaborated with on campaigns, product reviews, competitions, sponsored posts and other stuff include:
Blog Stats & Demographics
Not intending to get too sales pitchy on you, but the DADventurer is recognised as one of the top dad and parenting blogs in the UK. Notable accolades include:
- Number 4 Parenting Blog in the UK according to Vuelio (November 2016)
- Number 2 Dad Blog in the UK according to Tots 100 (October 2016) and Vuelio (June 2016)
- A finalist in BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards (BiBs 2016) in the ‘Family’ category (May 2016)
- Shortlisted for Closer magazine’s Blogger Dad Of The Year 2016 Awards (June 2016)
- Shortlisted for Vuelio’s 2016 Blog Awards for Dad Blog (September 2016)
The blog has a majority female audience (female 66%, male 34%), the majority of the audience are between 25-44 years old (78%) and 79% of readers are from the UK & Ireland or USA (66% and 13% respectively). The DADventurer blog and social media stats include:
I have a Media Kit available on request should you wish to view it.
Terms and Conditions
Please note my following T’s & C’s:
- Commissioned content (sponsored posts, product reviews etc) will be honest, reflect my true opinion and final editorial decisions will remain with me.
- Links will be marked as no-follow where I have received compensation (payment, vouchers, products etc) for working with the brand (as per Google’s Terms of Service).
- All commissioned blog posts, vlogs and social media activity will be clearly labelled and identified as being paid for. This includes the appropriate disclosure and hashtags (as per CAP and ASA guidelines, such as here and here).
- Payment is to be made within 30 days of the work being completed (unless negotiated beforehand). Bank transfer is the preferred payment method, however PayPal will be accepted with an additional 5% of the invoice amount added to cover PayPal fees.
- If payment is outstanding after 30 days, interest and compensation will be charged under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. As per gov.uk guidelines, this will be ‘statutory interest’ (8% plus the Bank of England base rate) accrued on a daily basis and compensation as determined by the invoice amount (under section 5A).
- All commissioned posts will stay live for at least one year.
- “Mischief has collaborated with Dave on a number of brands including Ella’s Kitchen, Paddy’s Bathroom, Wilkinson Sword and The FA and he is a pleasure to work with. Not only is he very friendly and helpful but he is also extremely professional and always lets us know when his posts are published. Dave is always our first port of call when we have a new and exciting project which we think will work for his readers – we would happily recommend him!” Georgie, Mischief PR
- “We have worked with Dave on a number of blog projects for our clients and he has always delivered. A lot of thought and effort goes in, with every review promising to be insightful, informative and well balanced, as well as being a humorous and an enjoyable read too. Our clients have always been pleased with posts by the DADventurer, and we look forward to future projects.” Chloe, BumpPR