If you’d like to work together or find out more about how we could collaborate, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve not checked out my About page, then please take a quick look first.
I am happy to work with brands should any PR folk wish to collaborate. This includes paid for:
- Sponsored Posts (see examples on my Sponsored page)
- Product Reviews (see examples on the Product Review page)
- Giveaways / Competitions Hosting (see examples on the Competition page)
- Videos / Vlogs (see examples on my Videos page)
- Guest Posts / Articles / Commentary for other websites (see examples on my As Featured On page)
- Brand Rep / Ambassador (Previously Brand Rep for Huggies, Organix, Lilly & Sid, The Big Little Tent Festival, Silentnight and DisneyLife)
- Large PR Campaigns, which often comprise of multiple elements from above
Please note, I do not accept guest posts, I don’t sell banner advertising, I don’t write ‘gift guides’, I’m not interested in working for exposure, I don’t fancy promoting your Kickstarter for free, high-res images aren’t enough incentive to review a product and I don’t sell follow links.
Previous And Current Collaborations
I’ve worked with a large number of companies ranging from household names through to up-and-coming brands of varying sizes. Due to the content and audience of this blog, the majority of companies I work with are directly related to areas such as parenting, family, home, babies, kids, fatherhood and being a bloke. Brands I have collaborated with on campaigns, product reviews, competitions, sponsored posts and other stuff include:
Blog Stats & Demographics
Not intending to get too sales pitchy on you, but over the last four years, the DADventurer has consistently been recognised as a top dad and parenting blog in the UK. Notable accolades include:
- Number 1 Dad Blog in the UK according Vuelio (June 2018)
- Number 4 Parenting Blog in the UK according to Vuelio (November 2016, October 2017 & November 2018)
- Winner of the ‘Best Daddy Blog’ award in the Vuelio Blog Awards (November 2018)
- Winner of the BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards (Bibs 2018) in the ‘Family & Lifestyle’ category (September 2018)
- A finalist in BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards (BiBs 2016) in the ‘Family’ category (May 2016)
- A finalist in the Vuelio Blog Awards in the Dad Blog category (September 2016)
- A finalist in the Herts Digital Awards 2017 in the Blog category (July 2017)
- A finalist in the Vuelio Blog Awards in the Parenting category (September 2017)
The DADventurer blog and social media stats include:
I have a media kit available on request if you require a copy, however please find a screenshot of it below.
Terms and Conditions
Please note my following T’s & C’s:
- Commissioned content (sponsored posts, product reviews etc) will be honest, reflect my true opinion and final editorial decisions will remain with me.
- Links will be marked as no-follow where I have received compensation (payment, vouchers, products etc) for working with the brand (as per Google’s Terms of Service).
- All commissioned blog posts, vlogs and social media activity will be clearly labelled and identified as being paid for. This includes the appropriate disclosure and hashtags (as per CAP and ASA guidelines, such as here and here). Here is a copy of my Disclosure Policy.
- Payment is to be made within 30 days of the work being completed (unless negotiated beforehand). Bank transfer is the preferred payment method.
- If payment is outstanding after 30 days, interest and compensation will be charged under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. As per gov.uk guidelines, this will be ‘statutory interest’ (8% plus the Bank of England base rate) accrued on a daily basis and compensation as determined by the invoice amount (under section 5A).
- All commissioned posts and associated links will stay live for at least one year.
- I am happy to receive PR samples, however please note that being sent them does not guarantee coverage, exposure or promotion of the product on the blog or social media.